Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas everyone!

Well, the day is finally upon us: Christmas Day is here and I hope all my lovely readers and followers are having a wonderful day, whatever you might be doing.

I'd like to take the time, if I may, to reflect on the last couple of months. Two months ago exactly, my rink opened its doors for the first time, and although I wasn't there that day, I went down there as soon as I heard about it. Since then, the number of skaters has started to increase and there is now a really nice atmosphere amongst the regular skaters. I started taking lessons after my first visit, and my skating has improved dramatically. So, here's to 2013 and more skating successes for me and my new skating friends.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I'll be back with my usual lesson blog at some point in the new year.

Merry Christmas everyone x 

No comments:

Post a Comment